Expose methods to uncover or lay something bare, or even to discover something in a real way that others understand what it is. Expository is derived from exposition, which will be a noun of ‘expose.’ An essay that is expository a genre of writing which has a tendency to explain, illustrate, clarify, or explicate something in a way that it becomes clear for readers. Therefore, maybe it’s a study, evaluation, and even argumentation about an basic idea for clarification.
Kinds of Expository Essay
- Descriptive Essay: A descriptive essay describes something, some place, some experience, or some situation through sensory information.
- Process Essay: a procedure essay explains or shows a process of creating or something that is doing.
- Comparison Essay: an evaluation essay makes comparison and contrasts between a couple of things.
- Cause/Effect Essay: A cause and effect essay finds out of the reason for something after which its effects on something else.
- Problem/Solution Essay: A problem/solution essay presents a problem and its particular solution for readers.
As it is clear, an essay that is expository an exposition, explanation, investigation, or illustration for the intended purpose of clarification, therefore, its tone is usually kept neutral. Continue reading “Expository essay is further divided in to five major categories.”